Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sept 26, 2016

Weekly Update
This week was interesting. We had a division. I went to Ferreira (woohoo!) with sister Hall (woohoo!). It was very good. Sister Hall and I end our missions at the same time so it was nice we´re on the same page with everything. It was good because we reflected about our missions and how much we´ve learned and changed because of it. Really reminded me the importance of our testimonies and that I know that this is the Gospel of Christ and everybody needs it. 
We read 2 Nephi 2 which is one of my favorites with our investigator Jessica. Jessica and her sister Awana are praying to receive answers about the church. I explained the importance of prayer but also the importance of our faith and diligence after we pray. Doesn´t adjunta if we just pray and don´t read the scriptures or go to church because maybe the Lord put your answer in a verse or in the talk in sacrament. When we read Nephi Jessica said that she received an answer and again said she received another answer to another question at church in the Gospel principles class. 
Another investigator got an answer to her prayers. She said she had the same dream twice that was pretty clear, but wasn´t at home when we passed by to go to church. It has really shown me that the Lord always answers our prayers if we search for guidance and pray, but we will always have our agency to choose and act in the end. 
At church a missionary returned home and gave her testimony and brought her mom who isn´t a member yet. Her mom needs to get married but we are excited to start to teach her. 
I loved loved loved the wowmen´s session especially President´s Uchtdorf´s talk. It seemed like it was for me. I loved how he explained faith. I always have questions and it is true when we trust in the Lord and endure, our faith grows and we receive the answers we need. 
Tomorrow we have our multizona. We will not have one in November because a setenta will visit the mission so I think maybe tomorrow I will have to give my exit testimony.
Boa semana até mais!
Sister Haggard