Sunday, November 20, 2016

August 22, 2016

This week passed by real quick. We had our multi zona which is always good. It was very different from the multi zona of Pres Del Guerso but it´s all good. I went to another area to do a division and to help out. We are teaching a woman called Edinalva and she wants to be baptized and came to church and liked it! Miracles woohoo. I love the ward here. I´m here 4 and a half months. With Del Guerso I would be transferred but who knows now, there aren´t any patterns anymore to know so I have literally 0 idea what will happen in a week at the end of the transfer. I´m already nervous. It´ll be a fun one. This week I’ll go to Maria Rosa (my first area) to do a division! Also Sister Lockhart and her comp were transferred there this week in the same house so I will see her too, woo hoo! Festa. I´m excited. Today we have a family home evening with Selma and Edinalva. It will be awesome! It´s cold here. 
That´s about it.
Until next week 
Sister Haggard