Sunday, November 20, 2016

August 8, 2016

I’m so grateful for all of the blessings the Lord is giving me and my family, especially with Nathanael getting married this past week. What a blessing to be sealed for time and all eternity! 
This week I had the mission counsel and I really enjoyed it. We ate at the restaurant next to the temple mmmmm very good. The counsel was super spiritual and reminded me of and brought my focus back to the atonement. We are missionaries because we want to help people repent and receive a remission of sins and to help them keep a remission of sins. All this is possible using the atonement in our lives and following the example of Christ to be baptized. 
We also had interviews with the pres this week. President Thomas is totally guided by the Spirit, is someone that is very humble and follows the plan of the Lord.
We taught a lot this week. We are teaching a lot of good people who are coming to church but aren´t accepting specific dates to be baptized which is a problem I haven´t really had until now. 
We had a family home evening with the quorum president about Alma 32 which was good, and we ate pizza. 
The Olympics have started but it´s calm and stuff. They are happening in Rio and it seems like I´m the biggest Olympics fan here. I heard the opening of the Olympics was very Brazilian and showed the culture well. 
Not sure what else to say. I’m already halfway in the transfer! 
Até Mais!!!
Sister Haggard