Sunday, November 20, 2016

July 11, 2016

weekly update super fast
Nena decided to let Kelly get baptized!! I knew she would get baptized because her brother is on the mission and missions bless families :) I cut a bunch of pics from the Liahonna to give to Kelly when we teach her :)
We had our meeting with the new pres Thomas and his family. He is very spiritual and I´m super excited to have him as the new president. His wife and daughter don´t speak Portuguese yet but they are working hard on it. 
Yesterday we had a family home evening with a bunch of people at Irmão Gilberto´s house. 
A bunch of other stuff happened but I ran out of time until next week :)

Sister Haggard 
4th of July with the Zone


I made Sister C. Silva's next planner
Sister D. Sousa
The Zone
the new and the old

an irma bought us pastel
I made us tapioca
cats on the roof