Sunday, September 4, 2016

March 28, 2016

Hello! This week passed by really fast. We had our transfer so now my companion is Sister Rodrigues. She has 1year and 2 months in the mission and was released as sister trainadora so she has a lot of experience and likes to work which is good. 
This Sunday Luis and Gleides were confirmed and received the Holy Ghost. I love watching people get confirmed especially our recent converts because the Spirit is really sweet. 
We had a miracle this week. We talked with a man and he had already had the Elders teach him years ago and he is really good and he came to church so we´ll get to work and baptize him! 
This Easter was good. I testified all day about Christ. My understanding about Christ and the atonement is so much better because of the mission. I feel closer to Christ and his love for me and God´s children :) 
Next P day the presidente gave permission so I can go visit Ricardo for my birthday :) Also next p day we´re going to the temple so that will be good and busy! 
I´m pretty pumped for General Conference.  It will be awesome. 
Áte mais

Sister Haggard