Sunday, October 18, 2015

September 29, 2015

Weekly update!
This week was very intresting. So Sister Tesser Sister D. Sousa and I were in a trio this week and Sister Tesser "passou mal" last Sunday because she has stomach problems and she drank soda. She continued to have problems and so we were in and out of the hospital a few times and we din´t leave the apartment until later in the day becuase of the heat for Sister Tesser, so the work this week was a little slow, but we focused on our baptisms. Sister Tesser is better but we think her problems are psychological too- she has a lot of home sickness and stress.Now Sister Garcia returned and we are back in our duplas. Next week is the transferência  and so Sister D. Sousa will for sure be transferred because she trained me for two transfers. We worked really well together and Maria Rosa A and I will definitely miss her.

But this weeek we had baptisms!!!!! Maria Rita and Dennis were baptised! Arthur the son of Mirriam and Jussario was baptized too!! Andre from Maria Rosa B from Sister Tesser and Garcia was baptised too! It was really great. I really feel that the Lord really prepared our investigators and I just came along for the ride! It was really such a blessing and miracle to have found Dennise and Maria Rita and Felipe the cutest baby ever! 

This week I really recognized the love I have for the members here and the people I teach and how much my mission will help me improve myself. 

Beijos e abraços,
Sister Haggard 

Anniversario de Jussario



Just us and Jesus!
Last zone conference of this transfer!
P day no templo hoje