Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 5, 2015

Hey!
This week went by really fast! We worked in front of the temple- making contacts and referals- with Sister Carovana and Sister Sanchez. We also had trainamento dos novos! I gave the theme and our purpose. This weekend was also General Conference! It was so nice, what a testimony builder to listen to the Prophet and Apostles. I loved the talk by Elder Holland compairing the love of a mother to her children and the sacrifice of Christ. 
Tomorrow Sister D. Sousa will be transferd to Ferreiera! She will be Sister Training leader! We were both surprised because she only has 7 months in the mission, but it will be a great experience for her. My new companion will be Sister Marques! I have only talked to her once or twice but she seems really great, I´m excited.  Ali Cannon will enter the CTM in a day! Woo hoo! 
My Sister Grace finished her mission in Costa Rica and returned home! I know her work there changed the lives of many people and she served the Lord will all her heart. Parabéns Grace! 
Abraços e beijos 
Sister Haggard

Last day with Sister Carovana

Trainamento dos novos!
Presidente and Sister Guerso





First planejamento I made for myself